TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment – I accept cash, cheques and bank transfer. Money to be paid at the beginning of the lesson please. If you need to go to cash point, I will drive you in your lesson time. Cheques need to be made payable to Dave Franklin and bank details available on request.
- Cancellations – I reserve the right to charge you upto the full cost of your lesson if said lesson is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. This includes cancelling part of a lesson.
- Arrival – I will endeavour to arrive at the pick up point on time. Once arrived I may text you to say “Outside when ready” “In car park by …” “outside number ….” etc. If I am running late I will try to let you know but I may be driving. Time will be added to your lesson if I am late, if practical or a future lesson. If you are late then I am sorry but I will not be able to go past your finish time as I need that time to get to my next lesson.
- Movement of lessons, sometimes you or I will need to move a lesson. I will always try to be flexible, and only ask the same from you.
- I am very happy to pick you up from home, work, college etc and drop you at the end of your lesson to work, home college etc. However please note I am not a taxi service.
- Block booking discount. If you buy a block of hours I will give you a discount. Please note that once you have purchased a block of hours they are non refundable.
- Responsibility for the car. Ultimately you the pupil are in the driving seat, you are in charge of the car. If you get caught committing a traffic offence you will be liable for any fine and or points. Obviously I will be sat next to you and will be keeping an eye on speed etc. The examiner however is there to observe only.
- Please ensure that you bring a valid UK provisional licence with you for each lesson.
Please download our Terms and Conditions here. Please sign and date the document and return to Aquarius Driving School. Many thanks.